HOME     ABout     Contact

10.30.2010

All Hallows Eve....

So I know its been over a week since my last post. What can I say? I am a busy little bee.

At the end of last week, I finished Morning Glory. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE MOVIE TO COME OUT NOVEMBER 10!!

The next book I read was called, Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner.  It was pretty good, I finished it yesterday at 4:52 p.m. Then left my 40 hour work week feeling accomplished.

This is me with my FIRST pumpkin at the pumpkin patch last Saturday.
And, I finally got to carve it on Wednesday night.



Me and Kristin carving our pumkins. Lastly, my Pumpkin.  Not bad for my first one. :)

I hope each one of you has a wonderful halloween!! I will be trick or treating with my bff and her little 2 year old girl, Brailyn.





They have my heart. Watch out neighbors, here we come!

I will be going as a black crayon again this year. Here is a picture:





I hope EVERYONE has a wonderful halloween full of TREATS, no TRICKS! :]





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.