HOME     ABout     Contact

10.19.2010

Morning Glory.

I am now in a career. A real 8 to 5 career. In a few weeks, when I am done as a temp, I will also get a salary.  I bet your wondering why I have titled this "Morning Glory".  Well, I thought you'd never ask.  I have recently, as of yesterday, started reading this titled book.  It is going to be a movie that I am dying to see because the book is HILARIOUS. Still not sure what I'm talking about? Here ya go:


I do not have a super busy career at the moment, so I have been lucky enough to read half of this book. Hope to finish the rest of it by Thursday or Friday. Big nerd, I know.

Lately, my life seems to be spinning in a lot of different directions.  Two interviews and lots of decisions later, I am still unsure of what my 'post-grad' life is supposed to be like. I have been given the opportunity to move in with my best guy friend...it would be a modern day Will and Grace: 


I am getting more anxious every single day and its starting to show. I have no idea what I am gonna do and I guess thats what being a college graduate at 23 is all about.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. love it!!! can't wait to come visit the modern day will & grace

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.