HOME     ABout     Contact

10.13.2010

When in Rome....


Recently, I have had Europe on my mind.
In November, it will be 3 years since I have been to Rome, Italy.  I have never had the pleasure of going to Paris (like this lucky lil girl above) and I would love to be able to go at some point in my life. 




This is the 6 of us in Rome right after we saw the Sistine Chapel.  I miss everything about that experience (even though some parts were not the most pleasant).  I would give my new boots to go back right now (i love my new boots, so thats a big deal).

You know what I'm also in love with? Justin Timberlake.


He is ridiculously good looking and my type.  I cannot wait to see him this weekend at the movies. Justin & Facebook = Perfection.

Now that I have talked about two subjects that are random together, I will close out this blog with a quote that I have made up myself:

"When in Rome, do as the Romans do.  When in Rome is also my new favorite movie."

Ciao bellas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.