HOME     ABout     Contact

11.16.2010

Happy post even if I'm not...


Be happy.
Life is love.  If you miss love, you miss life. -Leo Buscaglia.

I'm not sure why I am going to write a post on happiness, when I feel very blah myself.  I guess it just goes to show that you will do things you don't feel like doing at some point in your life. :)

As I was diving into fashion blogs and interesting blogs by interesting gals I found some pictures that have inspired me and made me HAPPY.  I hope you faithful readers enjoy:

How can you not love this little fashionista?

Probably one of the most presh pictures everrr.

Rachel Zoe.
I am new to her. I got hooked on her show the episode before her finale.
Signed up for her daily email today.
I'm on a roll.

Makes me start singing, Hey Soul Sister.

I can't decide if these are cigarette pants or just really skinny jeans.
Trust me, there is a difference.
Since I'm becoming a fashionista, I know things. :]


Sophia Bush is one of the women in Hollywood that I would love to be BFF's with.
I think she is amazing.  I love her on ONE TREE HILL, but her best work, in my opinion was her role in The Hitcher. <---ONE of my favorites.


I need to buy this movie.  I've been wanting to watch it for oh...about 2 weeks now.


 
If I ever get to meet her, you will probably hear me scream from whatever state you are now residing in. Seriously.

Well, what do you know...this post actually made me feel a little bit better.
I hope you faithful reader(s) enjoyed this just as much or MORE than I did typing it.

Now have a great week.
Smile.
I know I'm gonna try to. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.