HOME     ABout     Contact

11.23.2010

Reading books & Giving thanks...

"I may still not know what I want to be
when I grow up, but I do know that 
someday I want to live in a house filled
with my books and travel souvenirs.
And the walls that aren't covered in
bookshelves will be covered with photos
of my family and friends. When I leave
the house I will be going to a job I love,
and I'll return to a person I love. So,
that's the dream I'm working on."
- Amber Morley -




Books are what I have come to love. Truly.
Each day I go to work, I am lucky to have a job position where I can sit there for hours and just read & let the book take me out of my current place and into a completely different world.
Books are on my Christmas List this year, thats how serious it is. ;)

But instead of a hot cup of coffee, I'll take a Dr. Pepper.


Some Pictures today that made me SMILE:







**All of these photos I got off of another blog that has truly inspired me today, http://lauramariegiven.blogspot.com/.
Go and read her page, you won't be disappointed.


Tomorrow is the 3rd and LAST day of work this week.
I have a lot to be thankful for...working only 3 days this week is just ONE of them.

Until next time,
Cg



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.