HOME     ABout     Contact

11.03.2010

Summer days drifted away.....

Hello all of my blog followers, I mean....Hey Kathleen!!
(Yes, thats right. I have two followers - and one of those followers is me).
Lame, I know.

It is Wednesday and you know where I wanna be? Right here on this boat:


or finding a pier and doing this:


Actually, I would settle for wherever this view is. How cute is this place?


For the past 3 days, my view of the world has been dark and gloomy.  And I do not mean that in an "emo" way, I literally mean that there has been no sunshine outside, very dark and rainy.  Which really sucks when you work at a building where there is a huge window everywhere you turn.

I still feel summery.  I wear flip flops year round. Not kidding. Thats what is great about Mississippi weather. Oh well, i'm over it. Obviously so is Planet Earth, Area code sixOHone.


Now on to more important things: fitness and fashion.
I have recently become intoxicated with fashion and all of the looks that this girl comes up with:


Lauren Conrad always dresses so chic.  I want and need her book. I will probably end up buying it soon.soon.soon.

Next: fitness.
Now I used to be an "i-don't-eat-breakfast" kinda person. But now that I work 8 to 5, five days a week. I eat. Not that healthy, but i eat something. Which is better than nothing, what my mom's like to say.

However, I need to get the motivation to work out, because I am 23 and your twenties are supposed to be your best body years.  Well, newsflash friends...I am not in my best body. Haven't been for a while now.

This is my inspiration:
Keep dreaming, huh?

I would also like to say that my new job has given me the opportunity to read as much as I want to.  I have finished Morning Glory and Best Friends Forever, both very good books.

I will probably be finished with Love the One Your With by Emily Giffin tomorrow.
Which is one of those books you can't put down.
Highly recommend it.

MOST IMPORTANTLY:
My plans this weekend are to go see my bff COLLEEN!!
We always have a crazy time together...Me and her have so much to talk about, for example: She got ENGAGED over labor day weekend and I have still not seen her ring. Ridiculous.

Me and Colleen are pretty much a big deal when we're together, like these two:


I am even going to pack tonight, thats how excited i am!!



If you have read this far, kudos to you.  You may be the only person reading this.

But if you could, follow me.



Seriously. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.