HOME     ABout     Contact

11.24.2010

What are you thankful for?

Me, I am thankful for everything God has given me in the 23 years I've been living.
I can never be grateful enough for:
  • Great health
  • A loving family
  • Close, true friends
  • A JOB! (and it's a state job, very lucky)
  • $$$ in my bank account
  • and everything else that words cannot fully describe.

I hope each one of you reading this has a WONDERFUL, GRATEFUL Thanksgiving.
Let all of your negative emotions go this holiday season.  Life is too short to hold grudges with anyone, especially your loved ones.

Until next time,
Cg

P.S.  I want this book soon.soon.soon:


Image was taken off google.
Now can I see this on my imaginary bookshelf?
Pleaseandthankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.