HOME     ABout     Contact

12.19.2010

2010 is almost over...

2010 is coming to a close.
In 2 weeks, we will all be ringing in a NEW YEAR.

I personally cannot wait to start a-fresh.  However, I do not want to forget this very transitional year I have had.  2010 brought many things: new friends, death of a grandparent, a nephew, SAINTS as SUPERBOWL champions, my first SUPERBOWL party, becoming a part of the USM Alumni community, discovering Monroe, LA to see one of my bff's, having a blast on the lakes this summer, and living each moment knowing that I won't get any of those moments back. 

However, I know everyone loves pictures: so I will put a picture up of each month to pretty much sum up what I was just writing about. :)

January:

February:


My Saints Nails :)

March:

Super Bulldog Weekend

April:
Taylor's Play

May a.k.a. My Birthday:


Oh yeah....and GRADUATION!

June:

Anna's "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue" bridal gift from me.

July:
My Perfect Clutch for Anna & Ben's Wedding. :)

Beautiful picture if my hair had acted right. Re-diculous.

August:




September:






October:


November:

Taylor's Play.
She made me cry.
Tissue is proof. :)

....and I would add December but my computer is acting a ra-tard....so I will add them in my next post. Besides, December isn't over yet. :)

Until next time,
Cg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.