HOME     ABout     Contact

12.27.2010

Back to December...


Yes, this picture is correct.
I've been at the beach (for one night).
Don't believe me?



Told ya.
Sorry for looking so rough, but it was coldddd.
I had an absolute blast in Gulf Shores, AL.
I got 2 Coach purses, an Auburn shirt sold to me by a very cute guy, and the KARDASHIAN book.....FINALLY!!! Whoo hoo!
I also got some dvd's from tjmaxx for less than 5 dollars (cause I'm addicted to movies under 5 dollars).
Got the VS runway show bag for $20 dollars less than the actual price. Its just been a good 2 days my friends. really good.

Update on the month of December since its almost over. Here are some pics:

Cupcake asleep.

Christmaslightlookin for our 3rd year in a row. :)

Aubree's birthday/dressing up as Who's from The Grinch.


and I finally saw "How do you Know" last night.

Dear 2010,
You were pretty great.
I'm not gonna pretend you weren't. But 2011 is gonna be better. I will have a job, a new phone and countless opportunites to live, laugh and love.
Bring it on 2011.

Sincerely,
Cg


Oh yeah: if this isn't enough of an update on my life, please feel free to add me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150352380260648&set=a.239034780647.296552.737510647&ref=nf#!/profile.php?id=1290450086


Hope to hear from each one of you soon.soon.soon. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.