HOME     ABout     Contact

12.15.2010

What you don't know about me & I don't know about Gossip girl...



I want dvd seasons of Gossip Girl. This show looks ridiculously good and I think I need to get addicted, I mean broaden my horizons to more television series. :) 

I have recently decided to make this blog more about me and a personal journal of sorts.  I would love to look back a year from now and see exactly where I was physically, mentally, relationship-wise, etc...
I want to be able to know exactly where I was just by reading my witty words.

So here goes: first there is a list from A-Z that can sum up some parts of me.

A. Attached or single? Single.

B. Best friend? Handful, not just one.

C. Cake or pie? apple or cherry....oil or cream. haha sorry that is literally the first thing that popped into my head but yes cake please. Unless its' my mom's blueberry pie.

D. Dog or cat? dog.

E. Essential item? cell phone.

F. Favorite color? pinkkk.

G. Gummy bears or worms? SOUR gummy worms.

H. Hometown? Richland.

I. Favorite indulgence? Newks Ceasar salad. yumm.

J. January or July? July, only because it summertime.

K. Kids? Nope, but I love being an aunt to my lil' cupcake, BrailynBelle.

L. Life isn’t complete without? Laughing.

M. Marriage date? ha, probably never. See #1.

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister, 1 half-brother and 1 half-sister.

O. Oranges or apples? oranges, if i ate fruit on a regular basis.

P. Phobias? bees, wasps, any bug that flies.

Q. Quote? I'm not a risk taker. I don't do plunging necklines or really short skirts. I try to stay as classy as possible and provide a little mystery. -Kristen Bell


R. Reasons to smile? Jesus being my Savior, family, friends, my job, my witty sarcasm, and the quirky things I notice in others and myself.

S. Season of choice? The days where it feels ridiculously good outside, wind blowing, sun shining, where you don't sweat or freeze--it just feels awesome (but there is no season of that). So I will choose SUMMER, because I love being tan.

T. Travel dreams? California, New York City, Greece, Paris, and Rome for a second time.

U. Unknown fact about me? I would rather watch a movie at home than to ever step foot inside a club again.

V. Vegetable? Green beans with salt & pepper.

W. Worst habit? buying movies if they are under 5.00 each. that is my most recent bad habit.

X. X-ray or ultrasound? X-ray.

Y. Your favorite restaurants? NEWKS and any mexican restaurant.

Z. Zodiac sign? Taurus.


Now that you know a little more about me, I hope it doesn't turn you off from ever reading my blog again. But then again I only have one other follower, so I guess nobody is really reading this to begin with. ;)

Until next time,
Cg



1 comment:

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.