HOME     ABout     Contact

1.17.2011

Black Swan....again.


I just got home from the movies.
Obviously I saw Black Swan.
For the second time.
I absolutely love this movie.
I am soooo glad Natalie Portman won Best Actress last night at the Golden Globes.
She definitely deserved to win, but I was not digging her dress.
She is cute preggo, though.


I have never had the urge to be a ballerina before I saw this movie.
I have danced since I was a 10th grader in high school.
Hip hop and jazz were the main types of dance back then.
In community college, I was on a precision kick line.
Yet, no ballet.
I used to stretch on the bar equipment that ballerinas use, but I've never truly learned the art.
And, I think I would like to....someday soon.
Maybe that will be one of my new year's resolutions...

I am still unsure if I am making resolutions for the new year.
I think I am just going to do things, and if I accomplish the things I want to do then great.
But if i don't, i'm not going to beat myself up about it.
Goals are meant to give you something to look forward to and acheive.
But shouldn't we be doing that all the time anyway??

Just a thought,
Cg

1 comment:

  1. i've always always wanted to be a ballerina, it's been a very weird dream of mine my whole life! you know there are adult ballet classes that i think are awesome. i'd love to take one someday but i'm so inflexible.

    but about black swan. natalie portman was amaaaaazzzzzing in that movie! totally deserves every award that they give out! but i can never see that movie again! i was so freaked out by it!! especially the weird picking at her skin...

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.