HOME     ABout     Contact

1.11.2011

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Brookie,
Happy Birthday to you....
:]



I wanted to make this post extra special by wishing my bff, Brooke, a HAPPPY 21st BIRTHDAYYYY!!

Brooke a.k.a. SugarPie is an inspiration to me.  She is the mother of a presh, ridiculously silly 2 year old girl that I cannot get enough of. She always makes me laugh, genuinely cares about the people in her life, and always gives the best presents.  Her style is unique and she is just an overall GREAT person.  Whenever we hang out, no matter how long its been, we pick right back up where we left off.  To me, thats what friendship is all about.


Even though my bff has class tonight, I hope her birthday is fabulous and I cannot wait to take her to dinner this weekend.

Love you B.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.