HOME     ABout     Contact

1.29.2011

to get your workout on, you need music.


So I have started my Workout List on my Ipod.
Lila, Here you go:

Down On Me (feat. 50 Cent) Jeremih & 50 Cent
No Hands (feat. Roscoe Dash & Wale) Waka Flocka Flame
What's My Name? Rihanna & Drake
Black and Yellow Wiz Khalifa
Say Aah (feat. Fabolous) Trey Songz
I'm So Paid Akon Ft. Lil Wayne
Fall Back Into My Life Amber Pacific
Wall to Wall                          Chris Brown
Till I Collapse Eminem
Drop It Low (Feat. Chris Brown) Ester Dean
23 Days Framing Hanley
Turning Me On Keri Hilson ft. Lil Wayne
Fireman Lil' Wayne
Tie Me Down (Feat. Ray J) New Boyz
Breaking' Dishes Rihanna
He Ain't Wit Me Now (Tho) Richgirl
Turn My Swag On Soulja Boy
Drop & Gimme 50 Mike Jones feat. Hurricane Chris
Swing Ya Rag (feat. Swizz Beatz) T.I.
Bring Em Out T.I.
Shake Your Pom Pom Missy Elliott
Shut Up, Shake Ying Yang Twins ft. Pitbull
Hand Clap Hurricane Chris
Women Lie, Men Lie Feat. Lil Wayne Yo Gotti
lOllypOp lil wayne 
Elevator (feat. Timbaland) Flo Rida
Be With You Akon


So this is my list.
I have still have a few that I have not put on here yet..but my sis is the only one with Itunes money so I will need to find a different route..or use a friends laptop to see if they have it on theirs...cause honestly, Itunes isn't getting my money this month. sorry.

________________________

On another random note,
I would love to get some people to guest post on my page, cause mostly I need some people to start following me. 2 people makes me a little sad. 

So please, email me at cassandralynn23@gmail.com
or tweet me @inthebasketcass
I even have facebook, Cassie Lynn.

Or just send me an email saying you read my page, that would make me smile. 



Until next time people,
Cg 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.