HOME     ABout     Contact

1.09.2011

week ONE.

This week has been pretty un-eventful.
I worked Tuesday through Friday, and had to keep reminding myself that it was Friday (didn't feel like it).
Monday I got a manicure/pedicure...painted my nails gray. love.

Saturday I got my hair done (it is now allover dark brown -- almost looks black in some lights). Everyone loves it, especially me. :)
Today is Sunday and week one is basically over.



I am not sure what today is going to hold.
Maybe movies in bed and hot chocolate.
Because some winter storm is about to come through.
So the baby shower I was supposed to attend? Not gonna happen.
I just hope the power doesn't go out.




oh yeah, and LSU won and the SAINTS lost.
Not an ideal football weekend. :(




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.