HOME     ABout     Contact

1.15.2011

week TWO.

Week 2 has been more interesting than week 1.
We had some winter ice storm blow through here on Sunday afternoon, so Monday I did not have to be at work til 12 in the afternoon.
Work has been pretty busy this week.

Monday Night Football was edge-of-my-seat exciting.
AUBURN beat OREGON. by a field goal.
AUBURN is the National Champions!
If you can't tell, I love AUBURN :)








P.S. this is what we do when they cut to commercials and when the other team is on offense: facebook.

I finally tried THE GREEN MONSTER.
and I'm going to be honest, it was okay.
Definitely not my favorite smoothie.
Maybe I made it wrong.


I made the smoothie on Tuesday night.
The Hitcher was finally watched on Wednesday night.
My books from Lila came in on Thursday & of course, Jersey Shore.

and then came...BIRTHDAY DINNERS:

HAPPPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY TRISH!!!


HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAYYY SUGARPIE!!

Even though both of those dinners lasted over 2 and a 1/2 hours, I thoroughly enjoyed my time spend with all my friends.
I would be lost without them, truly.

Until next time blog world,
Cg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.