HOME     ABout     Contact

2.10.2011


30 Things You Don't know about Me:

  1. The picture above is NOT me. :)
  2. I had never put any type of color/highlight on my hair until January of 2009.
  3. I started this blog because my friend Kathleen a.k.a. Kittycat had one; and now I'm really glad I did.
  4. I still have a Myspace, and I log in maybe once....a year.
  5. I got a Twitter to follow the Kardashians; but now I get more excited to read tweets from my favorite bloggers...yes, you. :)
  6. I only have 2 followers on this blog and i keep hoping one day I will get 3 or 4. Maybe more.
  7. As of last year, I tried my first pistachio. and now i looove eating them as a snack. There are some on my work desk as we speak.
  8. I am the 1st person in my family to graduate from a community college and university. and I topped that with honors. yessir.
  9. I also basically got paid to go to that community college, and NOT the university. So now i have loans to pay back. sent my first check to them last week. Broke college student/broke working woman = same difference. :)
  10. I would much rather sit at home and watch a Golden Girls Marathon than go to a club.
  11. I am addicted to my blackberry.
  12. The first thing I do when I get to work is check my email; and then my favorite blogs.
  13. I have never had a New Year's Eve Kiss at midnight.
  14. I have never gotten a present from a boyfriend on my birthday - mostly because I have never had a boyfriend on May 2nd.
  15. I did my first pushup in years in front of 30 people in the gym Tuesday night. Thanks for the memories, PowerSculpt.
  16. I think that Amazon.com and my debit card are going to have some serious problems.
  17. 23 years old and I still tell my parents where I'm going before I leave the house.
  18. I was a dancer for almost 5 years and I miss it.
  19. After graduating on May 15, 2010, I struggled to find a job. I was asked to become an employee of the state on November 15, 2010. God has special timing, we may never know why.
  20. I get stuck in routines that I hardly ever push myself out of. One of my flaws I guess.
  21. I do not wear jewelry unless its my favorite ring from my parents. My ears itch when I wear earrings, mostly cause I'm allergic to the metals in them. sucks.
  22. If i go into an ice cream shop, I will 99% of the time order chocolate.
  23. I am one of the only people left in my high school graduating class that doesn't have a boyfriend, husband, and/or kid(s) to worry about.
  24. I do not know how to cook. Not even scrambled eggs. Seriously.
  25. I look forward to my 20 minutes in the tanning bed 3+ days a week.
  26. I ran my first 5K this year and almost died.
  27. The first time I tried liquid eyeliner was this morning, and I think i may have found love in a tiny bottle.
  28. I did not get my driver's license until I was 17...I did not see the point in getting my driver's license until I had a car. I am still driving that same car from Feb of 2004.
  29. I love to laugh, eat mexican food, and watch Chelsea Lately.
  30. Margaritas are the only alcoholic drink I consume maybe twice a month; and I could quite possibly be allergic to them as well. :)
Now that you know a little bit more about me, will you be my valentine  Follower?

Until next time blog world,
Cg

1 comment:

  1. I'm your new Follower! haha Great blog girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.