HOME     ABout     Contact

2.09.2011


[I hate to admit this but I have actually forgotten which website I got this off of. So please don't be mad if it was yours]

This picture reminds me to just calm down and breathe.  I am a typical Type A personality; always have been, always will be.  I worry about things I have no control over, make to-do lists, try to get everything done in one day and I hardly ever procrastinate.

I guess it all started one semester at USM.
I became one of those transfer students that only went from class to home, besides the gym, and did all my homework that was needed of me that day so I wouldn't have to worry about it any longer. I became to like that side of myself. Get what you know you have to do out of the way so you can enjoy yourself.

But what happens when you are so consumed with getting everything done at an office job? It leaves a lottt of hours doing nothing. and finding new blogs.
So I guess there is pro/con to everything in life, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.