HOME     ABout     Contact

2.25.2011

"Ya know, you can go anywhere you want. But a place is just a place until you find someone who makes it mean something."
-Paraphrasing from the movie, I am Number Four.


Oh, the places you'll go.
I cannot say I am a world traveler. But one day, I would like to.
Where have I been? Well thanks for asking.
  • Washington, D.C.
  • Baltimore, Maryland
  • Wilmington, North Carolina
  • Rome, Italy
  • Florence, Italy
  • The Vatican (it is its' own city).
  • Numerous cities in MS
  • Memphis, TN (first time this year)
  • Germany airport
  • New Orleans airport
  • Rydal, Georgia
  • Monroe, LA
  • Gulf Shores/Orange Beach, AL
  • Destin/St. Petersburg, FL

                                                I absolutely love going to new places.
I sure hope that someday I am able to go see New York City, California, Greece, the Bahamas, and many more I cannot think of at the moment.

But remember, its not where you go...........it is who your with.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.