HOME     ABout     Contact

3.06.2011

FANTASTIC weekend.

You ever had one of those weekends where plans start on Friday night and then you end up exhausted at 7 p.m. on Sunday night?
Yeah, that was me this weekend.

I had so much fun at Morgan and Brittany's wedding.  However, if you follow me on twitter you know that there wasn't a single groomsman. All taken. Oh well.
The Bride was Beautiful, of course. The wedding and the reception was very pretty.
I had so much fun with my girls and couldn't have asked for a better Saturday night.

There is talk this next weekend about babysitting a 2 year old and a one day trip to New Orleans (a place I've never been). Sign. me. up.

Oh and the gym at least 4 times.
I can do it.

Here are some pictures:












How was everyone else's weekend??
Leave me a comment, loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.