HOME     ABout     Contact

3.23.2011


I've never been a big fan of St. Patty's Day, mostly because I'm not a big fan of green, unless it's in my wallet. I have to admit though; I had a pretty great time at the annual Jackson St. Patty's Day Parade.  I even caught a couple pairs of beads with my face.




I don't think any of you reading my blog know just how much I love Jersey Shore (well, Dr. Barry probably does) but you will never guess what I have the opportunity to do this weekend:


travel to MSU and go to State Theater to see Vinny and Angelina from the cast (only excited about the Vinny part). Rumor has it PaulyD is there as well; which only makes sense considering he is a dj. Ahhhh, i cannot wait until this weekend. It's going to be amazing. 

2 comments:

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.