HOME     ABout     Contact

3.21.2011

Lists = Happiness. Yep, I'm definitely a Type A Personality.

I want to be here. Wherever that here is.
I feel like I am moving at a 'snail pace' [as my friend Kristin would say] today. Time seems to almost not be moving at all. Maybe I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed, and by wrong, I mean that I had to get out of it.

The only thing keeping me going today is knowing that I will be going to ab class tonight and then trying yoga. I even brought my pink mat ;)
I have tried yoga back in my USM college days and let me tell you, yoga was not my friend. It always hurt my wrists but I am going to give it one more chance today...If I don't like it, I will keep going to spin classes on mondays.

I am trying to remain positive today. I found out this morning that the dear beloved Mugshots in Hattiesburg burned down this morning. No other details except that I know a lot of USM current and future alumni are bummed today. That was the hangout spot for frats/sororities.



I really do have a lot of fun things to look forward to these next couple months.
Maybe listing them will help me get my smile back.
  • Mani/pedi & lunch with Nicole this Saturday
  • My first Renttherunway dress comes in on Friday for a bridal shower I have this Sunday (I sure hope it fits)
  • The PERS Biggest Loser competition starts on April 1st!
  • Zumbathon on April 2nd
  • Super Bulldog Weekend......enough said.
  • Scream 4 comes out April 15!
  • Susan G. Comen Race for the Cure on April 16th with 2 of my favorite girls (hopefully);
  • My 24th birthday, Kristin's 25th birthday, Cupit's 23rd birthday (all within 2 weeks of each other).
  • Hopeful for a beach trip/80's style themed birthday party.
  • Lots of times to the rez, lakes, or poolside with my favorites...
  • and of course, lots of Sundays watching After Lately (my new favorite show on the E! network).

Yep, I've got my smile back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.