HOME     ABout     Contact

3.31.2011

My "ME" journey...

After reading a couple posts over on Champagne Bubbles blog,
I started thinking about my own me journey.

Basically, it is just your lifestyle: making changes and tweaking what you do to hopefully end up a healthier, happier, well-rounded person.  Honestly, why wouldn't we want to do that?

Okay, I will be the first to answer that question.
Because we are creatures of habit.
The stuck-in-a-rut/i'll just stick with the same ol' same ol' routine. 
Or at least that is how I am. 

If you read Camilla's journey (and you should) you will see how she has completely transformed. 
From losing 30 pounds to being currently engaged to the man of her dreams, she lets us know as her readers that you never get to an end of this journey, you just keep changing.  Because really the only thing in this life that is certain, is change.

She is my inspiration.

I don't exactly know what my ME journey is yet;
but I would like to think that I am putting my first foot onto its' path.
When I do begin to figure it out, you blog readers will be the first ones to know.
Without further ado, let this crazy, beautiful, sometimes scary walk begin.


couldn't have summed it up any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.