HOME     ABout     Contact

3.07.2011


So next week, according to my facebook news feed is the eagerly awaited SPRING BREAK.
Unfortunately, I am not counting down the days with them.
I am now a 40-hour a week working girl and honestly, that is a-okay with me. It means that I will be getting a paycheck by the time those people get back into the classroom with maybe 4 tests and a paper/presentation. Yeah, no thanks.



Although, I would enjoy some beach time but not in the middle of March.
I am looking forward to the beach though in the near future.
And, I won't have any professors to worry when I get back either.
Silver lining people, silver lining.

Today's Gym Agenda:
Ab class for 15 minutes.
&
Cardio for a minimum of 30 minutes.
Ya girl wants to sweat today :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.