HOME     ABout     Contact

3.11.2011

Things I wanna learn about....Part two

Things I wanna learn about.....
Jessica Szohr.


I just saw her on the WhoWhatWear (Paris Fashion Week email) and I just think she is the cutest thing ever.
This entire outfit is to die for. I mean I kinda would loooove to have this outfit and of course her midsection to really pull it off correctly.
Her eyes just captivate you, don't they?
And the hair is perfect-o. all messy and care-free.
I like it.
Well done Jess, well done.

To learn more about her I just googled her (of course) and turns out she is one of the actresses on Gossip Girl. I still have not watched a single episode of this show but I need to. ASAP. Not only do I love Blake & Leighton; Kristen Bell is the voice for it. Ahh, lovely.

Wanna know more about her too? Click here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Szohr
It may not all be accurate cause you know, its wikipedia; however, it is a start.


Yep, loving the hair in this one too. :]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.