HOME     ABout     Contact

3.25.2011

Today I love....

[I think my Today I love series will always be on Fridays, fyi]

Today I have been randomly thinking about my childhood; I guess it might be because I'm finishing up my 40-hour work week here and slowly realizing that I am becoming an adult, one loan payment at a time.

I just remember my childhood as being a happy time. Saturday morning cartoons, running around at all my relatives' yards, coming up with a new adventure with my little sister and searching for roly poly's to hold in my hand (watch them shrivel up into a little ball and then finally stretch back out to walk around on my arm). Those are just a few of the things my brain is releasing of memories past at the moment. :]

Don't get me wrong, I love the tv shows I watch now...but I just miss the classics. Ya know, for example:







Anybody else out there reading this: did you watch these as a kid?
There are plenty more shows besides these few that I could think of. Honestly, I'm suprised I ever had time to let roly poly's crawl on me if this is only 1/10th of the shows I used to watch.

Nickelodeon was my go to channel.
Things change, but I sure am glad my childhood was a part of the 90's.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you really dug back for those classics. I loved Clarissa!!! I had forgotten about a couple of those shows like "Are you afraid of the dark"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah, I'm telling you I watched everything! I am loving your blog too...can't wait to read more! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.