HOME     ABout     Contact

3.04.2011

When happiness just comes easy..







Now that you have scrolled through some pretty random pictures, I just wanted to let all my blog readers know, that I'm happy.
Not really any particular reason either. I mean yeah, I'm leaving work at 5 to go get a manicure and I have a wedding to go to tomorrow [and I only met the bride once].

It's just one of those days that no matter what happens, I have a permanent smile on my face. And before you think it has to do with someone with a Y chromosome, it doesn't.

I even felt cute when I came to work today, and I have not one ounce of makeup on.
yes, thats what i mean people: NO reason in the world to be happy.

I just am.
and
I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.