HOME     ABout     Contact

4.29.2011

Today is.......yeah.

Today is Friday.
The day of the ROYAL WEDDING, that I did not watch. and probably won't.
All of the coverage is all over my entire aol news feed so there is no need to.

Today is also the 4th or 5th weigh in on the Biggest Loser competition here at work.
I weighed 157.6.
only lost .4 from last friday.
I have not had a caffeinated/carbonated drink in 8 days. and i only lost less than a pound.
So guess what ya girl had to drink this morning? A dr. pepper and it was delish.

I am really starting to lose motivation here.
I go to the gym 3+ times a week, every week.
At least 2 days of cardio.
hmph.

On a lighter, much more excited note:




These two are coming to see me today and I could not be happier.
I need their craziness to get me out of my weight rut.
It's Kristin's birthday tomorrow and my pre-birthday weekend (mine is monday) and I cannot wait to hang out with the girls. :)
Also it is payday and I'm pretty sure I am making some changes in my social life. We'll see how all that pans out.


So when life gives me lemons, I'm just gonna eat them.
I loove lemons.
I'll count calories Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.