HOME     ABout     Contact

6.07.2011

Don't Shoot! I come in PEACE and with PICTURES....

I know I am wayyyy overdue for a post.
Thanks to my sister taking a short break from nursing school, I have access to the internet. Thank you dear sister, you tha best. :)

Now onto what's been going on in my life:

I have only 3 weeks left of the Biggest Loser Competition.  I gained 3 pounds while at the beach and went from 8th place to 15th place. Needless to say I am not very motivated and HIGHLY doubt I will be in the top 3.


Next up:
I had a great time at the beach.
It was relaxing and fun and I wasn't at work.
I even went Parasailing. and got sick.

But I know all yall wanna see is pics soooo here ya go:

Me and Kristin @ Tacky Jacks

Where I was when we got tired of the beach (sigh)

An AUBURN colored umbrella right beside me.

and my new AUBURN flat bill.

and I apologize for how ridiculous I look.
Even though I go to the gym 3+ days a week, I should not be taking pics in my bathing suit. :)

After too much shopping, we would eat. carbs.
Then after laying on the beach or by the pool, we would eat. carbs.
and drink wine at night.
It's a surprise i didn't gain more than 3 pounds.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this makes me want a beach vacay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Laura, I wanna go back...like yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.