HOME     ABout     Contact

10.30.2011

Finally feels like Halloween...


This past Tuesday night was Hocus Pocus/Cupcake night.
If you follow me on Facebook, you know how I feel about the movie Hocus Pocus.
It is a classic and I cannot go through the month of October without watching it.
What I was more impressed with was the fact that Miss BrailynBelle let us watch the whole thing and she was on the bed with us.

She did not appreciate me calling her "thacary binx" though; even if she is dressing up as a black cat herself tomorrow night.
Diva, I tell ya.




Her mom told her to do her "princess pose"....
and this is what you get folks: 

Our halloween cupcakes.
yummy.



Oh Hocus Pocus, you put a spell on me and now your mineeee. 







Happy Halloween Everyone! 
I hope if you get the chance, watch Hocus Pocus before the first of November rolls around.
I promise you won't regret it. 

Next up:
Adult Halloween weekend recap. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.