HOME     ABout     Contact

10.17.2011

The Majestic Grille

Saturday night dinner in Memphis was one to remember.
Besides the food being absolutely fabulous, the atmosphere was even better.

The 5 of us girls took the trolley down a couple blocks to this place: 


We had reservations at 8 but ended up getting there early and that was not a problem.
The hostess sat us down at a table in a corner and the first thing I noticed was the twinkling lights hanging throughout the room.

Lila informed me that the Grille used to be an old theater.
Very neat.
They were showing a black and white silent film while we ate dinner.

Here is an example of what it looked like: 


Our appetizers were a cheese and sausage platter and the BIGGEST onion rings I have ever seen or eaten in my life.
For dinner, I ordered a "flatbread" which was basically a sausage and pepperoni pizza.
It was $10. Ahh-mazing. 

Wanna know the best part about dinner?
All 5 of us girls who own blackberry's and Iphones never pulled our phones out.
We lost track of time and laughed and savored each moment.
No twitter, no facebook for at least an hour.
I don't know how we did it, but I am glad we did. 

If you are ever in downtown Memphis, please make a reservation at the Majestic Grille.
You won't regret it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.