HOME     ABout     Contact

10.06.2011

Mid-20's Midlife Crisis...


Oh, how I wish those words were true.
I feel like I am slowly turning into someone I don't like.

I think I may be going through a mid-20 year old crisis. 

Have you ever had one of those weeks at work where you are like, "is this really what I want to be doing my entire life?"

I hope I am not the only one who feels this way.
I need to figure out who I want to be and what I want to do.

On a lighter note, tomorrow is Colleen's Bachelorette Party Weekend!!


Me, The Maid of Honor, and The Bride

I'm sure we will take another picture like this because....
we are going back to MEMPHIS!!

No snow this time but expect random-ness at its finest.



 Let's hit the road girl....


Until next time loves..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.