HOME     ABout     Contact

11.27.2011

Go BIG and stay HOME.

It's timeeeee!

Time for the biggest smile on my face because my 2 favorite shows are back!
As you can tell from my last post, After Lately comes on tonight at 10. 

But first up, at 9......



These two sisters are taking New York again for the second time tonight.
I absolutely cannot wait to see this hour long premiere and see what Kim can go ahead and yell at Kris about.

It is going to be a good time.
I hope you stay home and watch it too.

And if you do watch it, please leave me a comment.
I like to know who I have things in common with. :) 






We all know what happened before this season started.....



And now we can all tell Kim two things: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.