HOME     ABout     Contact

11.28.2011

The Hills have Wisdom




I have and will always be a fan of Laguna Beach/The Hills.
Why yes, I was one of those girls that went to Walmart at 11:58 and asked for the first season of Laguna Beach before they even stocked it on the shelf.

LC was always my favorite.
I also thought her and Steven were perfect-o together.

But this post isn't about the love triangle between the two of them and Kristin...
I am just writing this post to put pictures of LC on here that I found on Pinterest.  

Speaking of Pinterest, if you want to follow me: click here 







I love how honest she is. 
I can semi-dance but I doubt I'll ever be as famous as her.
Oh, to dream...

____________________________


Did you watch Laguna Beach or The Hills? Who was your favorite person? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.