HOME     ABout     Contact

11.29.2011

Models Shmodels...

Tonight is the night.



I will admit something most of you already know if you have looked at my pictures on here:
I am no supermodel.

But there are some girls who are and I watch them every year.





I will probably never in my entire life get as fit as these girls.

I may never feel as sexy in their $65 dollar bras as they do.

But one thing I can do is watch them on television.




Bring it on CBS.

Your 'out of shape' fan will be rooting you on at 9 tonight (which is like....now).

Happy Early Christmas to whoever is reading this!!




On a random note:



I would love if my hair would do that.


or that.

2 comments:

  1. Your hair would look cute like that! You need a bump it. It seems pretty easy. I just saw this video yesterday:
    http://www.extrapetite.com/2011/09/hair-tutorial-voluminous-puffy-bun.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do need to invest in a bump it. Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.