HOME     ABout     Contact

12.15.2011

Expect a handful of these.

Christmas has always been one of my favorite months of the year.
Unfortunately, this particular December has had me feeling wishy-washy.
Some days I am super happy and filled with Christmas Spirit and other days, I'm the opposite.

Each December, there are some particular traditions that always end up on my calendar; and I am blessed this year to begin a new one.

Traditions make me realize that even though a lot of things can change, hanging out with the people you love can make you feel like everything is still the same.


(NEW) Tradition #1:
Tacky Christmas Sweater Party.
 
Last weekend, The First Annual Tacky Christmas Sweater Party commenced.  
Not speaking for everyone else, but I had such a great time.  
When the appetizer is fruit dipped in caramel sauce, the entree is cheesy pizza and dessert is warm chocolate chip cookies, I don't see how you can have a bad night. 
Not to mention, coke out of glass bottles.











 After dressing up as tacky as we could and taking pictures in front of the christmas tree, we got down to business: playing Apples to Apples.


 
I won 3 of the rounds in a row (everyone kept picking my ridiculous cards).  

I also learned something new that night: the cards you end up with at the end of the game are supposed to describe your personality. 
Here are my cards: 


I find the fact that I've gained weight and the 'puffy' card to be a real solid case.
Almost psychic. 

Next up: Tradition #2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.