HOME     ABout     Contact

1.16.2012

My Birthday Wish List.


On May 2nd of this year, I will be 25.
Twenty-5.
A quarter of a century old. 

The more I think about it and say that number, I think: 
What have I accomplished so far?

I guess I have a little over 3 months to figure it out, so instead I want to tell you my birthday wish list: 

The way I travel now-a-days; I think this is a definite need. 
I am not a person who follows driving directions well. 

Gucci Aviator Sunglasses. Enough said. 




The 4th Season of Jersey Shore. 
Italyyyy.



I have not put in Season 3 yet, but I do need Season 4. 


Tory Burch Bracelet. I don't wear jewelry, but I want one of these. 

Last, but definitely not least, I want to receive this on the 2nd of May: 


The Ipad 2.  Simply so I can take pictures like this: 








Kristin's picture-taking skills are much better than mine. 
Her modeling classes paid off.
I love this app.

It would make my year if hell froze over and I received each one of these gifts.
But one out of however many are on here isn't bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.