HOME     ABout     Contact

1.19.2012

NOLA bound.


I cannot wait for tomorrow.

Today is basically my Friday at work because tomorrow, an actual Friday, I am headed out of town for a birthday bash weekend. 



The hotel has been booked.



The destination is set. 


I'm all packed up and ready to go with this girl...


We are headed to New Orleans to celebrate her 22nd birthday!


Cannot wait to have a little snack break here.



I see you Bourbon. We are coming for ya. Get ready.



Follow me on Twitter at @inthebasketcass if you want to keep up to date with all of our birthday festivities. (: 

P.S. If you are here from La Mia Vita's blog today, please leave me a comment or follow me...I am so glad you are here! Yes, you!


6 comments:

  1. We're heading to NOLA for our annual trip during Jazz Fest! What a great city! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am visiting from La Mia Vita! LOVED your description--the part about being "seriously single" is awesome and totally me! So excited to follow you!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here from Nikki's blog :) So exciting. have fun in NOLA!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I stumbled on your cute blog!

    I love that top photo of the hotel, looks wonderful! Hope you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thank yall! It was a blast! Posts coming up soon!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.