HOME     ABout     Contact

1.05.2012

One and Two.




What better way to start off the new year than with a Challenge? 
[I got this challenge off of Natasha's blog and feel free to take if from mine if you want to be challenged as well, just give this girl a little credit :) ]

I am going to start from the bottom and work my way up, cause really who wants to give out their 10 secrets right at the beginning? Not this girl. 

One Picture

Just one picture? One picture that portrays what though?  It took me a while to figure this one out but I think I picked a great one: 


I love this picture.
It takes me back to the Spring of '08 when I made the decision to attend The University of Southern Mississippi.  I was spending one of the best weekends I ever had in Starkville.  I opened my mind and heart up to a few people that weekend. 
I remember the fun I had every time I look at this photo.  And I mean, my hair looked fabulous considering I had been dancing for hours. 

Two Songs:

I literally just burned a cd for my car tomorrow.  Two songs that are on it are: 

"Heartbeat" by The Fray

and 

"Just Say Yes" by Snow Patrol

Look these songs up on Youtube people whenever you need some calm music or feeling mellow.  I will probably have these 2 on repeat this weekend.

_______________________________________

Switching gears a little bit: I want to say a big THANK YOU to each one of you who reads my blog.  Each comment yall write below or email you send me literally makes my day.  

I want to thank Liz for posting about Amanda's blog today.  I literally could not read anything else today at work.  I am nowhere near finishing her blog but I am obsessed with it.  Her love story with her tall husband is by far the sweetest thing I've ever read.  It also gives me new optimism with my single love life.  Amanda said she is my newest follower (Heyy Manda!) and if you want a personal shoutout from me, this is all you have to do: 

Follow me or just put your email address in on the right side of this page and then leave me a comment saying you did.  I want to make this blog the best it can be; and I doubt anything is better than you guys, seriously. 

3 comments:

  1. Ohh I like this challenge! I might have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Stealing the Challenge! You credit will come tonight... and sounds like a fabulous NYE to me!!

    www.territerriterri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read yall's versions of the Challenge! Three and Four will be up tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.