HOME     ABout     Contact

1.09.2012

Three and Four.




Three films is pretty tough to choose.  
I guess I will post which 3 movies I will always watch, no matter what:

1. Cruel Intentions.  This was my first movie I ever bought on dvd. It was the reason I bought a dvd player (could not find Cruel Intentions on VHS).  I absolutely love this movie. Everything about it, well except the ending. But still my favorite.


2. Black Swan.  This movie is one that I will never be able to forget.  The skin pulling, the dancing and mostly, the 'perfect' ending is definitely eye-catching.  I gained a whole new respect for Natalie and Mila in this film and they are now 2 of my favorite actresses. 


3.  The Blind Side.  Sandra Bullock was an absolutely wonderful actress in this movie.  Doesn't matter how many times it comes on tv, I will watch it every time. My favorite line: "If you want to play football for Tennessee, then that's what you should do. I will be at every football game, cheering for you.  I will not wear that gaudy orange though; it is not in my color wheel. I just won't do it." 


Four Books: 

I am going to admit something, I am not much of a reader.

Years ago I fell into the trap of the Twilight Series but I still have not read this one: 

1. Breaking Dawn


2. Kardashian Konfidential. 

I will admit I had to have this book when it came out. Now, it just sits on my filing cabinet. Maybe looked through it twice? Shameful. 


3. The Rules According to J-Woww.



If you know anything about me, you know how much I love the Jersey Shore.  This is by far one of the easiest books to read and it kept me hooked the whole time. Much like the show does.  The book is entertaining and I didn't feel like I wasted my $$$. 


4. Last but not least, all of the Chelsea Handler books.



If you have not read any of these books, you are truly missing out.  She is by far one of the funniest authors I have ever read and you will literally be laughing out loud without realizing it.  Go read one of her books as soon as you finish this post, if you don't believe me. (: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.