HOME     ABout     Contact

2.18.2012

And the Winners are...



Now the moment everyone has been waiting for.....









Nicole has picked the 3 winners but since email is the way we communicate, 
I now know who they are too!! :) 


I decided to go ahead and post the winners but never fear, 
Nicole will be posting them on her page soon! 


And the Winners are....












Tabitha, you will be receiving One Day; Tiffany, you will be getting Exposed; and Elz, you will receive True Whit!!






So happy I can send these to you 3 girls!

A big thanks for being my followers!



Now please please please...
send me your addresses to cassandralynn23@gmail.com so I can get it in the mail to you!




Also, thank you to everyone who entered the giveaway,
looks like I may have to do another one soon. 





Enjoy your weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! SO excited! Emailing you now. :)

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo I emailed you already.

    Tab
    my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.