HOME     ABout     Contact

2.01.2012

A hello and a vote.


I am not psychic, but I have a feeling you may be here today from Nicole's page.
And if so, WELCOME! 
I hope you enjoy my blog and laugh. 
Become my follower on here and I will love you forever, seriously.

I do have a favor to ask of each of you: 
Will you leave a comment saying "spade"  "cheetah" or "polka"??
You will see why in just a second. 

I just bought an Iphone, like at 6 p.m last night and I am already obsessed.
Facebook, Imessage, twitter, instagram, all of it -- I'm on it. 

Here is my dilemma.
Which Kate Spade case do I choose for my new baby, Siri? 

A. Cheetah 

B. Spade 

C. Polka 

Please leave a comment below telling me which one you like the best. I am really liking all 3 so that is why I can't make this decision myself. 

I also would love to hear from other Iphone users what you love most about your Iphone? 
Tell me any and everything. I can't wait to see what all this 4s can do. :) 

Good luck on the giveaway I have put on Nicole's page! 
I can't wait to send 3 of you a book and maybe a little something extra with it. :) 


17 comments:

  1. Being a guy, you know I think the Cheetah is badass. Cause, you know, cheetah's are badass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheetah!

    I love the free Nordstrom and Vs apps. You can shop from them!

    Plus the ones you already mentioned.

    Love your blog, excited to follow along.

    Tabitha
    my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polka Dots for sure!!!!

    LOVE my iPhone!! There are sooooooooo many awesome apps!! Try photo treats-- it's a really cool app!!

    Ashley
    awholelotofpride.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the polka dot one, planning on getting a kate spade case when I get my Iphone in March!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just started following your bloggy after seeing your post on La Mia Vita :) Love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cheetah, definitely cheetah. i mean, they all work...but i've never seen the cheetah one, and ive seen a lot of iphone cases. #iwantoneformyiphonenowthanksalot

    ReplyDelete
  7. polka! i have an otterbox which you probably dont need but i love it. its ugly but totally protects my iphone. and i live in the mountains so i kinda need it haha

    xo the egg out west.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Polka all the way! That polka case is sooooo adorable. I have been wanting to get an iphone for a long time. I have a Blackberry and I'm willing to throw it away and get myself an iphone. I hope I get mine soooooon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm dying to know who won the book giveaway?!!

    Ashley
    awholelotofpride.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Ashley: Nicole should be picking the winners either tomorrow or Friday, I will post it as soon as I know -- I'm anxious to see who the lucky winners are too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.