HOME     ABout     Contact

2.22.2012

I found another blog crush.


While reading Haley's blog the other day, she linked up to Megan's blog and I have become obsessed. 
She has the cutest style and is recently engaged to the same person she has loved since she was 14. 
By far the sweetest thing ever
Definitely click on Haley and Megan's pages, if you haven't already.


As I was reading Megan's blog on Saturday night (don't be jealous of my amazing night-life), 
I came across one of her survey/questionnaires.



I went ahead and answered these questions too...because really what is an easier post than answering questions for your fellow blogger girls? 
NOT a thing, I tell ya. 


1. What time did you get up this morning? 
6:55 am 

2. How do you like your steak? 
Well done, absolutely NO pink. 


3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater?
 This Means War.


. What is your favorite TV show? 
Jersey Shore 



5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? 
This is a realllly tough one.
 I want to visit a lot of places, but if I was being really honest with myself, I don't think I could move far away and live for a long time. 

6. What did you have for breakfast?
100 calorie grits and fruit. 

7. Do you wear glasses or contacts?  
I only wear glasses at night when I'm driving. 
8. What food do you despise?
Mayo and seafood.

9. Favorite Place to Eat? 
Newk's. 
10. Favorite dressing? 
1000 Island or Italian.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
As of two weeks ago, I am now the owner of a brand new 2012 Honda Civic Coupe.




12. What are your favorite clothes? 
My favorite clothes is my skinny jeans and a cute top tucked into some boots.

13. Where would you visit, this weekend, if you had the chance? 
This weekend I am going to the Coast to spend time with friends I haven't seen in over a month.
Honestly, that is exactly where I want to be. 


14. How many tattoos do you have?  
None - not for me.
15. Where would you want to retire? 
Close enough to a beach, but not so close that you would have to evacuate each time bad weather came. 
16. What is your desktop photo? 
A picture of the beach in Gulf Shores, AL. 



17. Where were you born? 
Jackson, MS 
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? 
Football
19. How many siblings? 
three.
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? 
Blogging, spending time with friends, watching Sons of Anarchy, etc.





21. Coffee Drinker?  
Not at all.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? 
I would like to be a night person, but that doesn't happen anymore. 
I am in bed by ten and up by 7 a.m. five days a week. 
24. Do you have any pets? 
One dog named Sam.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? 
I have an Iphone and a new CAR! 
I saw the Eli Young Band perform live.
And my Kate Spade phone cover came in yesterday afternoon:
(cheetah was sold out -- and without my sister I would not have the polka dot one on now. Thank you sis!)  





February has been a very good month to me.  


26. What did you want to be when you were little? 
A teacher. 

27.  What is your favorite color? 
I tend to gravitate toward neutrals: Black, gray, white.
Oh and then a little pink.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? 
Dog. But I will pet both.
29. Are you married?
Not even dating.

Yep, I agree. That's why I'm single.

30. Always wear your seat belt? 
Always.  My  new car will tell me if I don't. 
31. Been in a car accident? 
One fender bender and by that I mean it only messed up my bumper.
Not the other car. 

32. Any pet peeves? 
Yes; driving too slow when you can clearly go faster.  
Walking slow and I can't get around you. 
Girls going on and on about how great their significant other is on fb.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? 
Pepperoni is a must.
34. Favorite Flower? 
I have never received flowers from anyone, so I have no idea what flowers I like. 

35. Favorite ice cream? 
I'm more of a frozen yogurt fan now, but either way its Vanilla or Chocolate or mixed.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? 
Chick-fil-A or Wendy's.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 
zero. 
38. From whom did you get your last email? 
Nicole Marie, talking about blogging stuff. :) 

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? 
If I owned a credit card, it would definitely be Celebrity Trends Boutique and DSW. 


40. Like your job? 
Overall, yes.  I love the people I work with and I like the ability of being able to help people.
I wish I knew more, but that will just take time. 

____________________________________________

I hope y'all have a great Thursday.
And I hope you watch Question #4 tonight! 
Happy JERS-day! 


P.S. If you enjoyed reading this survey, will you click here and scroll down and vote for Megan and Brandon? 
They are in the top 10 of a wedding giveaway and need all the votes they can get. 




Thanks everyone,
Be back tomorrow with my BL Update! ;) 



4 comments:

  1. Megan and I went to college together!! small blog world :)

    congrats on the new car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love surveys. I'm now headed to vote.

    Tab
    my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I just love her blog, and thank you so much for the mention/link! I might do this survey sometime soon.... love them.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.