HOME     ABout     Contact

2.05.2012

Tag....YOU are it!


I saw this header on Natasha's blog the other day and I just knew I had to do something similar to it. 


I have bent the rules a little bit: I am using Terri's questions and I am only going to tag and email 5 of my blogger girls and let them know they have been tagged!!



1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?

Favorite ways to spend a Saturday:  Waking up around 10 and getting ready to go spend the day with any of my closest friends. Maybe going to the Reservoir on a pretty day and just looking at the water; being on a boat/beach; eating at my favorite restaurants and then ending the day with a movie or going to the movies.  Obviously you can tell that I like to just hang out and chill.

 
2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
1. Sons of Anarchy
2. Golden Girls
3. True Blood

 
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
Honestly, be in them. Other pictures are great but you don't get the same memories if you are not in them yourself.



4) Why do you blog?

I blog because it gives me an outlet to be semi-creative. I sit in a cubicle 40 hours a week and I feel like my blog is one way to show that i'm not grey and boring.  I also like to be able to keep my friends (and anyone else who wants to spend the time reading it) to see what I am up to. I have really fallen into this blog world and I can't imagine my life without it now.



5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Aol/Google - for email
My bank website 

 
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?

hmm...that is a tough choice.
Obviously, I would love to have lunch with Channing Tatum. But I would also like to go eat a pizza with Nicole.



7) List a few of your favorite snacks.

grapes
pretzels
goldfish
peanuts and m&m's together


8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?

I have one dog named Sam.  He was a stray that we got from a friend over 11 years ago.  He is going blind, begins snoring at 7 p.m., and barks at thunder.  


9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?

Now I don't think I could live without my Iphone, my laptop, and car. However, I am replacing my car in a week or two. Wish me luck. 

10) What’s your favorite drink?

As I sip on a Dr. Pepper, I have to admit it has my heart; Coke has the same effect. 

 
11) Do you enjoy cooking?

No. 
I also scroll through all the food recipes on Pinterest. 
For some reason, cooking does not interest me at all. 
Someone must be in the kitchen with me for me to do it. 

12) Do you have children?

No, but I have enough fun with my friends' little ones so I am happy where I am in life right now. 



13) What are your favorite hobbies?

I will always love to dance, swim, walk down the beach, tan (yes, I consider this a hobby); watch movies, read books that interest me and hang out with my friends. 

14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?

It depends on who I am with. 

15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?

I would make my hair much thicker and have body even when it gets long OR where I was tan all year long and never had to worry about getting skin cancer. 

16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Vince Vaughn/Mila Kunis 


17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week? 

Bought my Iphone and went to 2 baby showers. (one I didn't even know the girl) 

18) Do you live near your family or far from them?

Live WITH family. 



19) List three of your talents.

Able to write well, able to make you laugh, and able to make 3 year old's sassy.


20) What is your greatest attribute?

Hmm, I think my greatest attribute is my ability to help myself and others with my sense of humor.  I don't do well in awkward/sad situations so I always try and make myself and others smile to get through it. 


Okay...5 people to tag: 

Camilla at Champagne Bubbles 
Sarah at Fairy Tales are True 




If anyone else wants to do this, you are more than welcome too! Please leave me a link in the comment section so I can read your responses! 


3 comments:

  1. I adore that you said able to make 3 year olds sassy because I definitely think I resonate with that. I'll link up asap! Thanks so much for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love fishes cause they're so delicious! i could eat them everyday and my mom says thats ok...that's because moms know that cold fish are baked not fried like other chips... yes i know the whole commercial song..because... i love fishes cause they're so delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.