HOME     ABout     Contact

2.26.2012

Tangled Tattoos.


Friday night was by far one of the most random nights I have had in a while....
and it was awesome.

I was informed at work from Brooke that Kara wanted to get a tattoo.
Kara and Brooke decided on "sister" tattoos, which means "matching" tattoos.

I loved being their tattoo photographer. 
If they ever need me again, 
I promise to be there to hold their hand and snap pictures of their pain.




and Kara is done: 



Brooke was up next: 



Even though I look disgusting...
she was done a few minutes later.



Now if you like their Beatles inspired tattoos, you are in luck.

Kara actually has a blog.  

Click here if  you want to get to know her a little better.

_______________________________

After tattoos, I was then told by Brailyn that Tangled is what was going to be on the agenda for the evening.

When I say it was by far the cutest little movie I had seen in a long time, I mean it.
If you haven't seen it already, you should check it out.

The dancing with Brailyn during the credits was just icing on the cake, 
or neosporin on the tattoo...whichever way you want to think about it. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.