HOME     ABout     Contact

3.05.2012

Better Late than Never.


I know, I know...I am super late on this post for a Monday.
I will admit that I am having a hard time adjusting back into the working world today.


I literally LOVED this past weekend. 
So much that I even got semi-depressed while I was driving home. 

Here is a recap in pictures:
(and you have already seen these if you follow me on Instagram)

this awkward photo of me shows my #katespade cover AND my short, short hair.


Me and My Hairstylist in Tupelo :) 


Next up, getting ready for Dinner and Football.

"Cass, it's March...there is no football."
Oh yes, yes there is.


INDOOR football. 
It was fabulous.
I love football anyway I can get it...
and Tupelo won! 

Onto other things: 

I will admit that I did the broom thing this weekend.


People all over FB were posting pictures of brooms standing up on their own.
I for one did not believe until we did it, it was so much fun.
I don't know if the universe is really aligned and honestly, I don't care.

It was fun, something different and the red broom was still standing at 9 am the next morning. 
Kinda creepy when you wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.


I really did not want to start back to work today.
I struggled to get out of bed and as I was driving to work I got this picture message: 


This completely made my day.

I cannot wait to go back down to the coast next weekend.

______________________________________

How was your weekend? 
Did any of you try the broom thing, or at least see it in your fb news feed?

I know you did, Terri.
I keep up with you girl. :) 


2 comments:

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.