HOME     ABout     Contact

3.09.2012

The BL Update.


Guess what?
My body now thinks this biggest loser thing is literal.
Like get as big as you can, Cass.

Today, I weigh...

163.8.

Okay so let me get this straight:

I walked 2 miles every day.
Went to aerobics and worked out for an HOUR monday night.
Ate salads at night and only had special K cereal in the mornings.
Got enough rest.
Drank no caffeine (even though I'm so pissed I'm drinking my first Dr. Pepper at the moment - it is beyond good by the way)
and
Drank PLENTY of water.

Does that sound like it would gain to you?

My body is ridiculous.

To top off a shitty week, lets add .8 more pounds of crappy icing to the cake I can't eat.


I promise to have happy posts next week.
You know, when I'm happy again.


Enjoy your weekend to the fullest, everyone! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.