HOME     ABout     Contact

3.16.2012

The BL Update.


Click here first


 
Drum Roll Please.....


Today I weigh:  161.2!!!

That means I lost 2.6 pounds.
I am so so so proud of myself right now.

This week I started to really think about my weight.  
I will be honest, I am looking at the number. 
Everyone says you should judge by how you feel in your clothes...
but that's not how I'm viewing this. 

 
I am going to celebrate this victory tonight with my girls and have a margarita.

 
What's happening tonight, Cass?
Glad you asked.


After work today, I am headed back down to the Coast.





Not only do I get to see Anna and Aubrie Kate, I get to see Colleen too! 
We are making our way down to spend time together and I have a feeling it is going to be a great time. 

I mean, we always seem to have fun together...










 
I promise to come back Monday with new pictures. 
I will look like the paparazzi this weekend.


What are your weekend plans? 




2 comments:

  1. Congrats, girl! What a wonderful feeling! You are inspiring me to track my weight and see what kind of differences I can make in that area. Enjoy your weekend getaway! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT WORK Cassie! You've got this! Keep up the work...it will pay off in no time!

    eachdayinthislife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.