HOME     ABout     Contact

3.12.2012

Dear Nicole,


Read this first. 





Ever since we met at Hinds Community College and decided to talk to each other in our second class together,
I never in a million years thought our friendship would have become this great.

During all of our 2 hour dinner conversations, the pedicures and the movies that made us cry and laugh;
I can say that I do have a best friend in you.

_________________________________________________________

03.10.2012

 Your wedding weekend will be one that I never forget.
From being your awkward proxy bride to handing out programs on your big day,
I am honored to have been asked to be a part of it.



When you asked me months ago to be your proxy bride, I honestly didn't know what to expect.
Being Colleen's proxy at her beach wedding made me think I was prepared, but not completely.



However, even though holding your man's hand was awkward at times, Andrew truly is a great guy.
He played along well and did not act at all like hey, this is a little weird.
I can now see why you married this man. 

What really impressed me was on Saturday after yall were done taking pictures for the 2340985083 time I'm sure.......this was the convo between me and Andrew: 

A: When you get married....
Me: [interrupted him] If I get married...
A: [interrupted me] No, when..

I usually just roll my eyes when someone says that, but for some reason coming from your soon-to-be-at-the-time husband, it made me think: Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on myself. If I don't ever believe I will fall in love and get married, then I won't. 
And that is not how I want to see my future self. 

Thanks to you and your wise groom, I have now fallen back in love with the idea of love. 
Not saying anyone is trying to fall in love with me, but at least I am now entertaining the idea again.





To say you were a beautiful bride would be well, an understatement. 
Your truest personality shined that day in your dress (that you kept a secret until the last second)  




You both are two of the nicest people I have ever met and I can't even begin to wish you two enough happiness.


____________________________________

I am so glad that at the end of my crappy week, 
I got to spend a little time with you before you became Mrs. Embry.
Which totally turned my week around.



 I hope you and Andrew have the most relaxing time on your honeymoon. 
I know your having fun from the Jersey Shore sayings you keep sending me. :) 


P.S. 
Can't wait to see you later this year!
I will hop on a plane as soon as you two newlyweds get settled. 


2 comments:

  1. this was just the sweetest post!! it's funny how people in love and getting married and can make you believe in love again huh

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.