HOME     ABout     Contact

3.26.2012

Weekend.


This past weekend was one of those weekends where you are having so much fun just spending time with another person that you start to actually lose track of time.

My weekends seem to consist of me trying to fill up a lot of stuff in 48 hours.
I guess that is why I am so so so exhausted on Mondays.

This past Friday, I drove to Monroe, LA to see one of my old roommates, Cupit.


The last time we saw each other was actually when this photo was taken. 
At Colleen's wedding back in October.
Which basically translates into wayyy too long. 



Friday night we did what we do best: 
drink margaritas and laugh.
That was followed by 21 Jump Street, which led to a LOT more laughter.

Saturday was filled with food and shopping. 
Newks, boutiques, frozen yogurt, more shopping, pedicures, pizza, and redbox movies.

Sunday was bittersweet.
I did not want to leave but I did want to take Cupit to Five Guys.
She had never eaten at one and she loved it.



I told her it was the best hamburger she would ever have, she agreed. 




I ended up buying something I have been eyeing for a few months now.

Meet my new baby.....


Isn't she beautiful?


I had such a wonderful time with my old roommate.



I already miss her.
I guess that's what happens when you have to come back to reality.



What did you do this weekend? 



2 comments:

  1. Love your new bag! Hanging out with best girlfriends is like nothing else... glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.