HOME     ABout     Contact

4.06.2012

The BL Update.


Today's post is not going to have my weigh-in number on it.

Mostly because, I am not going to weigh in.
I'm actually sitting at work after only THREE hours of sleep - let's get real I basically had a nap.

I could snap on someone today.
My face looks awful - one of my coworkers told me my eyes look glazed over.
I am kinda sorta losing my voice and I'm eating a fatty sausage biscuit and drinking the strongest medium coke I could buy.

I understand if you don't want to comment on this post.
It is Good Friday, but I am having a really really really hard time finding the Good part.

I just need to focus on what Christ did for us today.
We are here because he died for us and gave us life.
And alive, here and eternal forever, is definitely something to celebrate.

I promise to be back Monday with a much better attitude.
And posts that have pictures again - I have been so off my game this week.

Thanks for sticking with me. (:


P.S. The strongest coke I could find resides at none other than the local Burger King in my town.

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Can't wait to see your pictures next week!

    Andrea
    the-blonde-ambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie, you ROCK! Have a great weekend, get some rest. Tomorrow will be better! :)

    eachdayinthislife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls for the encouragment. I definitely needed to read it today. Enjoy yall's Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower of your blog and you always seem so enthusiastic and encouraging so I guess its our turn to encourage you! Love your blog and your views of the world :D hang in there!

    http://sineadelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.